Sunday, August 7, 2011

Listomania Sunday: Dog Movies



I have been thinking about this list for a while. And I know there are probably lots of older movies I could have included. The obvious ones that isn't included are the Lassie Movies and that is basically because I have not seen any of them.  But I decided to make my list anyway.  I have a feeling there are some other good ones I am missing. Let me know what they are.

1.  Marley and Me- one of the few movies that had me crying at the end.
2.  Best in Show-One of the funniest movies around and I love how the dogs are the more normal then their owners.
3.  Antarctica-I know that very few people have seen it but I loved it as a kid. The remake version 8 Below is not as good but still not bad.
4.  Lady and the Tramp-even though the Siamese cats stole the movie for me. It is still a nice romantic movie about dogs.
5.  Cujo-I figured I had to have at least one horror movie on this list. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This