Monday, June 20, 2011

Question


I have a question for the 5 – 10 people that read my blog(or the 1 person who clicks on it 10 times by mistake).

What would you like to see in my blog? Reviews of more current movies? Less wordy posts? More pictures? Less lists? More  thoughts on movie related stuff similar to my post on the rating system?
To my Facebook friends are the posts on Facebook becoming annoying?
Basically let me know how to make my blog more interesting.

  When I started my blog I wanted to do something different that’s why I started doing the movies that won best picture in chronological order. I figured there were already lots of web sites that people went to for the current movie reviews(rottentomatoes.com, Yahoo movies, IMDB) there was no need for another one. But if my views on current movies would interest people let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This