Sunday, November 6, 2011

Listomania Sunday: Best Milwaukee Movies


Well this week was my 10 year anniversary of living in Milwaukee and what better way to celebrate then have a list of the best movies that take place in Milwaukee.  At first I didn't think there would be enough but I found 5.  Here it goes. 

1.  Bridesmaids - Well glad this movie came out this year othewise I am not sure if I would have had 5 movies for this list. The funniest movie of this year and one of the funniest in a long time. 
2.  American Movie - Before I moved out to Milwaukee someone I knew that had lived here told me that I had to watch this movie before moving here. A documentary about one of the craziest Milwaukee Filmakers. 
3.  Dahmer -A movie about Milwaukee's notorius serial killer. Starring two time Academy Award nominee Jeremy Renner.
4.  Dawn of the Dead - Has nothing to do with Milwaukee except that is where they decided to place the fictional mall. 
5.  Mr. 3000 - While the movie may not be that great I got to be in Miller Park as an extra while they were filming it so somewhere I am in the movie clapping away. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This